Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

1999 buick lesabre: the turn signal indicator..fuse inside

i have a 1999 buick lesabre and the turn signal indicator stopped working....I changed the fuse inside and under the dash and it still doesn't work...what do i need to do?

Are the left and right sides both affected? Do the turn signals light up at all?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Both are affected.....No light up inside on the dash....Even if I manually click up and down, it does not light up at all.

If the fuse is good, the problem is a bad flasher. The flasher is located under the drivers side of the dash, adjacent to the fuse panel. Removal of the plastic panel under the dash may be necessary for access.

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i believe i saw this when i changed out the fuse.....it was quite large for a fuse and it was silver.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is this under the hood or inside the cabin in the same area as the fuse?
Inside the cabin under the drivers side of the dash, right next to the fuses. It is silver in color