tristan
tristan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
10186415

i have a 2006 buick lacrosse. my car wont start. all lights

i have a 2006 buick lacrosse. my car wont start. all lights are on but when i turn the key i get nothing. the radio and the info center dosent come on. evrything else does
Category: Buick
Expert:  tristan replied 6 years ago.

hold the key in the start position while pressing the horn, if the horn blow strong the battery is good, if it's weak replace the battery. if the security light is on or flashing when you turn the key on, reply back. the best thing to do with those relays is swap them around with the same ones to see if that help, if not thats not the problem, if all checks out ok, take to a GM dealer you may have a module shorting out the module communication. good luck. and please accept my answer. thanks T-MAN