Ken
Ken, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM & SATURN Factory Trained Technician, 25 Years Experience

Does the 2008 buick enclave come pre wired for a rear back up camera

Category: Buick
Expert:  Ken replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thanks for your question! If you RPO sticker says you have "UVC". then it should have the wiring . Thank You Ken
Ken, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: GM & SATURN Factory Trained Technician, 25 Years Experience
Expert:  Ken replied 4 years ago.
This will help you find the RPO/Parts card. Ken
Vehicle Certification, Tire Placard, Anti-Theft, and Service Parts ID Label
Object Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Size: LF

Callouts

Description

Vehicle Certification Label

The vehicle certification label is located on the driver door and displays the following assessments:

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR), front and rear
The gross vehicle weight (GVW) is the weight of the vehicle and everything it carries. The gross vehicle weight must not exceed the GVWR. Include the following items when figuring the GVW:
- The base vehicle weight (factory weight)
- The weight of all vehicle accessories
- The weight of the driver and the passengers
- The weight of the cargo

1

Name of Manufacturer

2

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating

3

Gross Axle Weight Rating (Front, Rear)

4

Canadian Safety Mark (w/RPO Z49)

5

Certification Statement

6

Vehicle Class Type (Pass Car, etc.)

7

Vehicle Identification Number

8

Date of Manufacture (Mo/Yr)

Tire Placard

The tire placard label is located on the driver door and displays the following assessments:

9

Specified Occupant Seating Positions

10

Maximum Vehicle Capacity Weight

11

Original Equipment Tire Size

12

Tire Pressure, Front, Rear, and Spare (Cold)

Service Parts ID Label

The vehicle service parts identification label is located in the instrument panel (I/P) compartment. The label is use to help identify the vehicle original parts and options.

13

Vehicle Identification Number

14

Engineering Model Number (Vehicle Division, Line and Body Style)

15

Interior Trim Level and Decor

16

Exterior (Paint Color) WA Number

17

Paint Technology

18

Special Order Paint Colors and Numbers

19

Vehicle Option Content

Anti-Theft Label

20

The Federal law requires that General Motors label certain body parts on this vehicle with the VIN. The purpose of the law is to reduce the number of motor vehicle thefts by helping in the tracing and recovery of parts from stolen vehicles.

Labels are permanently affixed to an interior surface of the part. The label on the replacement part contains the letter R, the manufacturer's logo, and the DOT symbol.

The anti-theft label must be covered before any painting, and rustproofing procedures, and uncovered after the procedures. Failure to follow the precautionary steps may result in liability for violation of the Federal Vehicle Theft Prevention Standard and possible suspicion to the owner that the part was stolen.