Gary, Buick Technician
Experience:  15 years master GM tech and mater ASE tech

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a 1994 Buick Park Avenue

Customer Question

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a 1994 Buick Park Avenue with 2 fuse boxes?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
ok do you know which fuse in the box that wir that is shorted goes too? or any idea what circuit it is or goes too?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The short seems to be coming from somewhere associated with the fuse box located on the passenger's side of the car. The wiring was traced from the driver's side and seems to be ok. The short, however, has been found in some wiring that is coming from the passenger side fuse box. We have a diagram showing the wiring pattern for a single fuse box but we are unable to find one with a double fuse box. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
Let me see what I can dig up and I will send you what I have for diagrams early tomorrow morning.
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
im having trouble pasting bear with me untill i can get them up for you
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
the passenger fuse box thing is called the relay center here is what i have on this..i hope it helps..if you need more ask me..and print them out because the pictures will expire after a certain amout of time ok?let me know
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so very much for the wiring diagrams. The mechanic said they will be very helpful BUT we need one additional piece of the puzzle first. He said that we need the diagrams for the relays and fuses under the hood and on the passenger side kick panel. None of this is labeled in my car and he has spent 11 days trying to trace all the wiring. I will be happy to gleefully accept and pay for your services but I do need this additional piece of information first. The wiring diagrams are not of use without this information. Thank you in advance for all your time and service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
ok the ones i gave you are for the passenger kick panel..i can send the underhood one tomorrow AM ok?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That will be just fine!!!! Again, I really appreciate your time and help. I am 3 weeks without my car and going a little stir crazy!!! Working mom with 3 kids!!!! Thanks for all your help!!!
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
ok i will send the underhood in the AM
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
here yah go i hope it gets you fixed up!!
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
did the schematics help?
Expert:  Gary replied 7 years ago.
did you get it fixed up?