John, Buick Master Technician
Experience:  ASE A1-A8 w/L1 GM master technician.Factory certified with 40 years experience.
6408229

My turn signals and hazard lights stopped working. All four

My turn signals and hazard lights stopped working. All four turnal signals front and back don't work, so can't be bulbs. I checked all the fuses and couldn't find any that were blown. Is there a flasher that controls both that could have blown out? Where would it be located?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
-What year & model is your Buick ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have a 2003 Buick Century. While driving the turn signals stopped working. I also tried the hazard lights and nothing. I checked all the fuses, both in the dash and under the hood to see if any related to turn signals or hazard lights were blown. All looked good. All the other lights work, brake lights, back-up lights, head lights, etc. I'm assuming it can't be bulbs since all four lights wouldn't go out at once. Could it be some kind of flasher relay?

Ok, yes I would first check the signal flasher relay.They usually kinda hide them ,I am sending info to help.I would check for voltage at this plug & replace the flasher.

Hazard and Turn Signal Flasher Replacement

Removal Procedure

Object Number: 182808  Size: SH

1. Remove the left instrument panel (I/P) insulator.

Remove the steering column filler panel.

1. Remove the I/P driver knee bolster bracket.
  2. Grasp the hazard and turn signal flasher and slide the flasher to the right to release the flasher tabs from the slots on the BCM bracket.
  3. Disconnect the electrical connector from the flasher.

Installation Procedure

Object Number: 182808  Size: SH

1. Connect the electrical connector to the hazard and turn signal flasher.
  2. Position the flasher to the BCM bracket, then slide the flasher to the left to secure the flasher tabs into the retaining slots on the bracket.
  3. Install the I/P driver knee bolster bracket.
  4. Install the steering column filler panel.
  5. Install the left I/P insulator.