cartech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  master tech automotive shop owner and tech 25 years

1995 buick lesabre: head lights..a diagram of the fuse box and relays

I have a 1995 buick lesabre. The head lights wont come on but the parking lights do I am in need of a diagram of the fuse box and relays or whatever controls the headlights so I can figure out if this is the problem. I already replaced the headlight switch its not that.
Category: Buick
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.
i can those for you what size engine it will take me a few hours to gather the required info
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
its a 1995 buick lesabre 3.8 I found a fuse box under the dash and one under the hood neither have a list or diagram of whats what but all fuses look good . And I am told I need to check for something else that controls the headlights and possibly another fuse box and relays. I need to get this light problem fixed before my daughter decides to go into labor sometime in the next 4 weeks. Car picked a great time to go fool on me.
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.
i will get you fixed give me a few hours
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.
sorry i missed this one i will get on it and give the info in the am
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.
with a test light or volt meter could you check the wires at the head lights for voltage low beam should be tan with or with out a stripe and high should be light green with or without a stripe with the lights on see if you have juice here there is a fuse in the dash fuse box fuse number 6c 15 amp you can also check that let me no your findings