Davo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ase Master Tech with L1 advanced engine performance.31 years exp.

Wrecked..both fuse boxes and cant find anything that is burnt

This is a used car that has been wrecked. I checked both fuse boxes and can't find anything that is burnt.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Davo replied 7 years ago.
If you don't have a GM Tech 2 scan tool you will be shooting in the dark.The radio is a class2 device and communicates with various other on board computers.The radio itself could be bad.I have seen rear intergration modules cause a radio to not function.Sometimes when they do it other electrical systems also fail.Sometimes you just need a good scan tool.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
All the other electrical stuff works. I have tested/verified that the other stuff turn on or operates. I did have to replace a light bulb.
Expert:  Davo replied 7 years ago.
If you are sure all the fuses are good you may want to try a used radio.Go with the same one and see if it works.Personally I would find an aftermarket radio to put in the car.You may lose the door chime,headlights on and key in ignition chime but it is a cheaper fix.