Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a helix 7 Si GPS from Bass Pro I want to mount it on

Customer Question

i have a helix 7 Si GPS from Bass Pro I want to mount it on my 1996 Bass Cat I'd like to mount the transducer inside the hull in the water well at the back of the boat??
JA: Sometimes marine electronics issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: my message states the issue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote but I don't see at kinds of questions. Are you asking if it will work or are you asking something else?