To remove the power trim unit.
1. Remove engine cover, attach lifting eye to flywheel, attach outboard to hoist.
2. Remove steering cable from starboard side of outboard.
3. Remmove 4 bolts holding outboard to boat.
4. Swing outboard away from transom just a few engines.
5. Remove all power trim mounting bolts as shown in prior attachment, there will be 6 in total plus the zinc if that is still there.
6. Where the steering cable goes through the outboard there will be a large threaded tube with 2 large nuts on either side. Loosen up the large nuts enough that you can pull the 2 halves of the clamp bracket apart. The clamp bracket are what the bolts go through before bolting into the trim pump.
7. In the file I gave you page 5b-16 says to remove the cross pin, but it does not say how. To remove that cross pin, when the outboard is off the boat, you will have to use a hammer and punch and punch that pin out from the side that faces the transom(back of the boat)
And that's it, that is how you will likely have to remove the unit.