Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

The head is bad. It is a 115 hp 4 stroke Suzuki, My wife and

Customer Question

The head is bad. It is a 115 hp 4 stroke Suzuki
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: My wife and I had been out fishing with the boat the previous week.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: When a friend and I tried to go out on it it tire to start and then would not turn over. I am gong to pull the spark plugs and see if there is water in one of the cylinders.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am reviewing your question now.

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

I read what you wrote, I don't quite understand the problem you are having. What seems to be the issue and what kinds of questions did you have?