Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I need to winterize the engine but won't turn over charged

Customer Question

Hi I need to winterize the engine but won't turn over charged batteries
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Not sure connector on wiring harness Corroded and blew pick up coil in distributor got a new one and retired harnes straight through w new connections and shrink tube. Charged battery now won't turn over turn slow and squeaky at first then stopped its staring to get cold out so I want to run RV do you freeze through the system ..
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: The engine is a newly rebuilt with 25 hrs on it..the starter is brand new..
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

What engine are you working on?