Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Changes water pump run for 2 min and quit, 50 hp yam 2

Customer Question

changes water pump run for 2 min and quit
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The marine mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the marine mechanic can help you best.
Customer: 50 hp yam 2 stroke 2006 50tlr
JA: Is there anything else important you think the marine mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hi Matt, my name is Jason.

Will the engine stay running if you pump the primer bulb over and over and over? Are you near the engine now to do this test?

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Are you still with me Matt?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this service is bad
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hi Matt. I don't understand what the issue is. You asked your question at 6:58 PM Eastern time last night. I responded at 7:01, within 3 minutes time. I didn't hear back from you so at 7:27 I sent you another response asking if you were still here. I didn't get any response back from you until 8:21 AM this morning where you say "the service is bad". Are you trying to send me replies, because i'm not getting them.