Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Lema duna 290 any good

Customer Question

lema duna 290 any good
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 28 days ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Being good is a opinion that will vary differently among different people, what one may say is great another may say is ok or they do not like and likewise.

Boats are built differently and most price does matter as where cheaper is usually just that but does not mean that something cheap is not something great to one, sure something cheap may not be good to many but it is to some and no boat is perfect, they all have their quirks and must be correctly maintained and not when something breaks. Likewise higher priced boats tend to be better boats and better performers but does not mean they will not need repairs as well and with these costs always increase.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
your answer does not give any specific details regarding the particular boat I asked about... i.e. Good engines or poor quality hull etc and as such the answer is No Use.. As this is the first time I have used this service I am extremely disappointed with the response...
Expert:  Joe replied 28 days ago.

That is because each persons opinion will differ. If they were junk they wouldn't be sold and would not carry any decent resale value. There's nothing I can say on "engines" without knowing which engines are in question since they are different types used. If you have more specific questions I would be happy to better directly answer them for you.