Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2007 honda aqatrax 1200 turbo it wont start i cant

Customer Question

i have a 2007 honda aqatrax 1200 turbo it wont start i cant see any spark on plug
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The marine mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the marine mechanic can help you best.
Customer: it got some water in hulll i just replace the main relay and one of wire harnes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the marine mechanic should know?
Customer: i think thats it
Category: Boat
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 6 months ago.

1) Can you hear the fuel pump run for a few seconds when you first insert the lanyard into the switch?

2) Do you have battery power to both sides of the 7.5 amp ignition fuse located in the fuse box?