Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Howdy. My port engine hydraulically raised on it's own just

Customer Question

Howdy. My port engine hydraulically raised on it's own just now while fishing unless I hold the tilt down it keeps raising
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: with power on the port engine raises to full tilt position and the hydraulic pump continues to run
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: that's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this answer is guaranteed to be correct?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I don't see any kind of model information from you, which engines do you have?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Are you still with me?