Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Looking for carb parts for 120hp sport jet, can get it to

Customer Question

looking for carb parts for 120hp sport jet, can get it to run on starting fluid but not getting gas checked fuel line to carbs and it is getting gas figure floats stuck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: like I said, getting gas to carbs but will not fire, will fire on a little starting fluid sprayed in carbs then quits
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: changed gas in tank and all fuel lines to carbs have new fuel pump diaphragm just figure floats stuck
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 1 month ago.

Would you please post the serial number of the engine so that I may get you the correct parts?