Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have an old aluminium riveted dingy that is leaking is

Customer Question

I have an old aluminium riveted dingy that is leaking is ther any paint or epoxy based products that I can use to seal it
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: it is a 45 year old hull that has leaky rivits as the aluminium is quite thin now i dont really want to replace the rivits
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Are you looking to epoxy the whole boat or just a couple of spots here and there that are leaking?