Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Volvo D12 EVC fault codes

Customer Question

Volvo D12 EVC fault codes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I don't understand your question, are you asking for a list of fault codes or something else?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi this is Bob, I have Volvo D12 715 engines in by boat. I have been geting a fault alarm when I turn my key it says check engine. I push the center knob on the EVC and alarm stops. It says 3 faults I forget exactly what they are 200 something and 2 others that are not in anything I have in my manual? The motor wont even turn over though?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would rather make the call when I am at the boat with the issue in front of me? I'm working presently but can talk leter in the day. Is this possible?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

I don't do calls. Did you want to get the codes and get back to me or what kinds of questions did you have?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Crazy it prompted me for a live call? Anyways yes I and let me get back to you with the exact information. How do I contact you?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Just reply back here

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

You bet.