Noel Schembri
Noel Schembri, Marine Technician
Experience:  Advanced technical diploma

Oh I was wondering why in some CCR 225 boats the bathroom is

Customer Question

Oh hi there. I was wondering why in some CCR 225 boats the bathroom is to the starboard side as you enter the cuddy cabin and others most i should say are under the v birth bed cushin? Are people cusomizing there interior?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: can he call me?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
When i say CCR 225 I mean the Crownline CCR 225.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Noel Schembri replied 15 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Can you please specify the year of your boat pls? Also the toilet on these boats is chemical, thus portable so it can be moved where deemed comfortable. But if you specify the yr of your boat i can tell you how it came out of factory.