Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a tohutsu 90 hp 2013. It just stopping running. I

Customer Question

I have a tohutsu 90 hp 2013. It just stopping running. I could get it restarted but it keeps shutting off. Now it won't start at all
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It has oil and fuel. The battery is fine. It I was moving to a new fishing spot and when engine just stopped. I restarted a number of times but it would stop as soon as I would try to give it gas.e
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of. I never had a problem with this motor until now. It has always run fine.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

What is the model number on this engine? Does the boat have the Tohatsu factory tachometer, and if so does the check engine light flashing any pattern?