How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dominick Your Own Question
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Dominick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Re: 1986 Carver 360 Mariner, 36 ft... I want to add

Customer Question

Re: 1986 Carver 360 Mariner, 36 ft...
I want to add hydraulic fluid and purge the hydraulic steering. Where do I find the steering cylinders with the bleeder ports. My owner's manual doesn't show the locations.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

The hydraulic cylinder will be attached to the rudder link arm. So go to transom of the boat gain access to the rudders and you will see the hydraulic cylinder. Do you know the make of the system you have is it Teleflex, Seastar or Capilano?

Related Boat Questions