Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I explained on the message that when I broke down I was

Customer Question

I explained on the message that when I broke down I was going a normal speed 18 knots at 30.00 rpm one of the piston the rings frozen on it and was missing running on 5 cylinder that is the reason of the O/H now with everything new I can't go over 27.00 rpm and not over 9 knots.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no I explained all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 1 month ago.

First look to see that the throttle is still getting to wide open when you advance the helm control to max. Then I will need the serial number of the engine please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have a serial number but is 2003 volvo penta KAD-43-P-E diesel 6 cylinder turbo charger
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the trottle is wide open
Expert:  Charles replied 1 month ago.

I dont work on these, sorry. I will opt out and one of the other experts will pick it up for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just forget about and refund my money
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cancell everything refund my money