Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.

I have a Johnson 90hp outboard (NO DAM MANUAL FROM GUY

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Johnson 90hp outboard (NO DAM MANUAL FROM GUY BOUGHT BOAT FROM) AND IM TRYING TO find out specs about motor online without spending all dam day for info, internet sucks at times, anyways this is model number ....J90PL-SRR made 05-2003 can you tell me what stroke this is and a reliable sorce to get a manual that will have the RIGHT specs of this motor
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Good morning, my name is Jason.

The engine is a 2 stroke oil injected engine. The service manual is part number(###) ###-#### If you click this link below, you can order it from a company called

I think that should do it. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Was there anything else Mike?

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

It looks like you read my answer without replying back or putting through a rating for me. Please keep in mind the website did charge you to speak with me, but they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you out if no rating is put through. If you have a problem with the ratings box or can not see it please let me know.