Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.

Sea Ray 300, right touchpad not working on console, have

Customer Question

hi Sea Ray 300
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: right touchpad not working on console
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: have bought new touchpad and replaced - still does not work bought new forward EIM - replaced. still not working
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Ensure that you are getting power to the FWD EiM, using a multimeter. If here is not any power there, go back to the batteries and make sure that all wires are connected and that there is not any blown fuses there. Also look on the dash and make sure that none of the breakers are tripped.