Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

1991 70 hp 70TLRP running poorly at idle after 30 sec.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: running well after clearing throat at 3000 rdm up,if I can get in to gear before staling
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: new plug, fuel filter clean ,new gas,plugs wet when cheaked.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

What is the history on this engine, have you ever personally seen it run correctly? How old is the fuel itself?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
aready sent all this and was not sent to you .the engine has been supper from new.
if I manage to get in gear before staling it runs perfect until go back to idle . loaded up and stales.
if idle keeped 1200 rpm it will stay running. new plugs,new gas, fuel filer clean
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Got it. You haven't asked anything yet, did you have any general or direct questions that you specifically wanted me to answer? Or did you want me to explain how we would troubleshoot this in the shop, going step by step, covering all bases?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
cace l *******************no thank no time for this**********************
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

I don't get it. The website say "ask a question, get an answer from an expert" you paid the website to speak with me, but you don't have any actual questions for me?? I don't get it.