How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dominick Your Own Question
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Dominick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have water mixing in my carburtor thru the bleed tube on a

Customer Question

i have water mixing in my carburtor thru the bleed tube on a 1993 8hp 2 stroke what is my problem
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Bleed tube coming from where? Can you post a picture?

The only way I know of water getting into anything is through the head gasket. Remove the spark plugs what do they look like?

Related Boat Questions