Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.

I have a1999 seadoo gtx limited 951 dual carb starts and

Customer Question

I have a1999 seadoo gtx limited 951 dual carb starts and stops start and stops sprayed gas directly in carbs while stalling did not make a difference ran fuel lines into clean container still start and stop what do u think
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: the carbs have been cleaned and rebuilt
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i changed the dess and now i get no beeps i put the old one back on because i was getting 2 beeps now nothing the 5 amp fuse loses power after about 30 seconds every other fuse stays powered up even with lanyard off is there a way to test the ecu
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

The electrical test section in the service manual is over 100 pages long. It is faster to you if I provide you the manual. Start on page 288, this is where the ignition section starts. Section 8 subsection 4.