Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

What year and horse power is serial no. 4690737 Mercury out

Customer Question

What year and horse power is serial no.(###) ###-####Mercury out board ? It says lightning on the engine.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hi Robert, my name is Jason.

That number does not come up in the dealer database. That can happen if the number is ***** or if the engine is simply to old. Once they get to old Mercury drops them from the database. Before I start digging deeper, are you positive that the number you gave me Is correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

I sent you the offer for phone service, if you accept it can call you right away.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just what I figured another conn job . No thanks Jason I will find my information elsewhere thanks ...
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

It's not a con job, I am not going to call you for free.