Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Was moving my 2000 crownline 242 cr over to make room for

Customer Question

was moving my 2000 crownline 242 cr over to make room for another boat in our group, like an idiot left the ladder down on the swim platform, trim was all the way up, props caught ladder and kill motor instantly, freed the props from apparent damage to the props or the outdrive, boat cranked right back up and everything functioned properly except I get nothing from my trim, I tried to trim the outdrive and I get nothing no movement not even any noise like it is even trying. so I figured maybe a fuse or a breaker, I looked everywhere I could thing of found an inline 10amp fuse that was fine. it had 2 square relays at the pump but had now way to check them on the water. could it be the relays? what/where else should I check?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hi Brady, my name is Jason.

What is the model number on the sterndrive?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
not sure, do not have that information on hand
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

There are to time limits here, just reply back when you have the info and we can continue.