Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2003 seadoo challenger 1800 with a Mercury efi240

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2003 seadoo challenger 1800 with a Mercury efi240 m2 engine , took the boat on the water last weekend and as soon as I started giving gas the boat will beep a solid beep stop accelerating and the beep went out then parked the boat 2 hours later turn on the boat and the beep was continuos didn't stop then after 10 minutes of drive down the boat just dyed didn't have no battery , today o recharge the battery battery got 12.4 started the boat and battery dropped to 11.89 with engine on, measure the alternator at the red cable and was giving 21v , but at the battery was 11.8 and kept dropping the voltage and the beep started
Category: Boat
Expert:  chester298 replied 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?