Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.

What makes the Honda 150 have the extra 35 hp over the 115?

Customer Question

What makes the Honda 150 have the extra 35 hp over the 115 ? Can I make my 115 into a 150 hp engine? Thanks Al
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hi Al, my name is Jason.

The 115 and the 150 are completely different engine blocks. The 115 is a 137 cubic inch engine, the 150 is a 144 cubic inches. Did you have any other questions on the issue? Are you having some sort of performance issue?

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you