chester298
chester298,
69243481

1998 Yamaha gp1200 wave runner have a fuseable link, no

Customer Question

1998 Yamaha gp1200 wave runner have a fuseable link, no power at dashboard { hanle bar ) computer lock out start.. when try to push start buttob get just a click. was riding yesterday 5 mins also ( I mix the gas and oil) seller before me change it around never a problem... anyway riding full out ski backfired and know no start , no lights on dash . battery seems fine only 3 month old ...??????????
Category: Boat
Expert:  chester298 replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, It is probably the security code. Type in a new code and it should allow it to start. If that don't fix it, check the fuse. Press "Mode" and "A" at the same time then it will ask you for the security code which is most likely AAAA.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...