Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 1994 Seria Classic, 2858 with a 454 engine,

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Seria Classic, 2858 with a 454 CID engine, mercruser package. There is a aux fuel tank on the aft starboard side which causes the boat to lean to Starboard. My question is how do I send fuel out of the aux tank to Carburater and how many gallons of fuel does it hold.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Is this a factory aux tank? There should be a valve to switch from main tank to aux tank. Follow the fuel supply line from the engine it should go to a fuel valve. Can you take some pics of the engine compartment and the tank.

I cannot find any reference to an aux tank in this boat from Bayliner literature.

If you can measure the dimensions of the tank I can give you the capacity.