Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a Quiet Flush Electric Toilet Model 37245-Series on

Customer Question

I have a Quiet Flush Electric Toilet Model 37245-Series on my 2011 Beneteau Sailboat.
Yesterday after waste was deposited, the discharge motor seemed to jam and it is not turning. The rinse pump works fine but there is no discharge. I can turn the motor shaft by placing a screwdriver in the slot at its end but pump is not working.Does this motor have a fuse that could of blown? If not, would appreciate any advice to correct the situation.Thank you,Pablo
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 4 months ago.

Hello Pablo. My name is Tan.

Yes there will be a fuse at the switch. Check the fuses in the fuse panel. If fuses are ok then we need to check the switch for voltage and the pump motor for voltage. We will need a volt meter to do these tests.