Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 1996 logic riot with a 25hp outboard, test ran it

Customer Question

i have a 1996 logic riot with a 25hp johnson outboard, test ran it prior to putting in lake and there was no water coming anywhere out the top of the motor, so we replaced the impeller the old one was worn but not bad still no water coming out was told possible thermostat and the water feeding the muff was cold. So i put the boat in the water, it had a miss but thought maybe it smooth out could not tell if water was coming out. Never sounded a warning beep then it got extremely hot and slowly stahled, motor is not locked up? another guy told me there should be water coming out even if the thermostat is bed?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hi Matt, my name is Jason.

I read what you wrote. What were your questions?