Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.

1997 seadoo GSx stalling

Customer Question

1997 seadoo GSx stalling
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

With the ski stalling, the most likely issue is going to be in the carbs. You would need to remove them from the engine, Break them down, totally clean them, replace the needles and all o-rings. Set the pop-off pressure, then reinstall them.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I didn't even realize I had response until now, 7/25/16 at 7:36 a.m. since there was no communication of that nature. I saw that I was being charged on my bank account, so I went back into my question where I then saw a tab for a response which was posted nearly 24 hours later. I was anticipating a much quicker response based on your ads and I had already taken other actions. Finally, the response was very generic. I am not satisfied and would like my money refunded.