Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.

I have a 92 alumacraft trophy 170 and i want to take if off

Customer Question

i have a 92 alumacraft trophy 170 and i want to take if off the trailer onto land. wondering where i can pick up on it
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hi Blake, my name is Jason.

Are you trying to jack the hull off the trailer, or do something else?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
well we were thinking about lfiting it off with the skid loader and tractor loader, but if i could get it jacked off and just drive the trailer out that would be nice
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

The easiest way to do it would be to anchor the back of the boat to a tree or something sturdy. Then tied a chain around the front of the trailer. And then simply slowly pull the trailer out from underneath the boat. You would want to use a chain (or a tow strap) to pull the trailer in order to allow the front of the trailer to lift up a bit as you pull it out. Does that make sense to you?

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

I think that should do it. But I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Was there anything else Blake?

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

It looks like you read my reply without putting through a rating for me. Please keep in mind the website did charge you to speak with me, but they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you out if no rating is put through. If you have a problem with the ratings box or can not see it please let me know.