Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.

My 1995 seadoo has spark, compression, good battery, getting

Customer Question

my 1995 seadoo has spark, compression, good battery, getting fuel and still won't start. Is there something weird about these that I am unaware of. Just got them. Same problem with both. Ran fine the other day. And I have replaced the plugs too thinking I may have fouled them out.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

If the ski is carb, make sure that you are using the choke when trying to start it.. If it is EFI, make sure that the fuel pressure that is going to the injectors is around 34 PSI.