Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

Not sure anything is, but the "Check Connections" yellow

Customer Question

Not sure anything is, but the "Check Connections" yellow light is on, while the other three green lights show that all three batteries are fully charged. It was plugged in over night, for say 12 hours. Not sure where to start trouble shooting.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Haven't run the boat in 30 days, but have no reason to suspect anything is wrong. It has been really hot in Louisiana, and I keep my boat outside under a tree with a canvas tarp over it.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Typically when you are getting the check connections light, one of the fuses in the lines may have failed. Open all of the fuse holders and inspect the fuses in the charger leads.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. I will tonight
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Sounds good. Let me know.