Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have replaced the trim and tilt lines on my 93 Yamaha

Customer Question

I have replaced the trim and tilt lines on my 93 Yamaha stern drive. How do I bleed them properly.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hi Wes, my name is Jason.

The system is self bleeding. All you have to do is trim it up and down a few times, then trim it up as far as it will go. Top off the reservoir, and then repeat until the system is full.

Do you have any further questions on the issue?

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hi Wes,

It looks like you read my reply without putting through a rating for me. Please keep in mind the website did charge you to speak with me, but they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you out if no rating is put through. If you have a problem with the ratings box or can not see it please let me know.

Thanks

Jason