Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a Mercury 50 HP EFI 2000 When i tilted it down it all

Customer Question

I have a Mercury 50 HP EFI 2000 When i tilted it down it all whent dead. Vant find Amy fuse exept for what semester to be 20A to the tilt. Is there anywhere a main fuse?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: my battery is fresh as is my main switch for the electrical system. Where could I find 12 volt on the motor?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: I have checked the control box and everything looks clean and dry.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there any mechanic?
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

to get the correct engine, I will need he serial number from the right side of the swivel tube.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's to late. I have solved the "case"
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Ok