Noel Schembri
Noel Schembri, Marine Technician
Experience:  Advanced technical diploma
41498811

I have a 2014 Starcraft 2000 Limited with a 4.3 V6. I had it

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Starcraft 2000 Limited with a 4.3 V6. I had it out tonight, just cruising slow and it died, sort of like someone turned the key off and will not start. I had just went through some weeds and I did find a lot of weeds wrapped around the lower unit. Cleaned the weeds off, but it still won't start. Any idea why it would die.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have checked all the fuses, that I know about and they are all good. Motor cracks overy, but will not hit.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Boat still won't start. Battery is fully charged. The kill switch is not pulled.
Expert:  Noel Schembri replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you, did you get any alarm before it died? If no then you would need to start by first checking the fuel pressure on the injectors. If you need advise to do this let me know.

Noel