Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

The engine is a Mercruiser 350 mag skier 2005. it has an

Customer Question

The engine is a Mercruiser 350 mag skier 2005. it has an alarm code sounding 2 beeps every two minutes. the only code coming up on the scanner is a code 94 PITOT CHK LO. ENGINE RUNS FINE NO OVER HEATING. OIL LEVELS ARE FULL
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

What scan tool are you using?