Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Out riding my seedoo rxp 2006 everything was fine engine

Customer Question

out riding my seedoo rxp 2006 everything was fine engine started to hesitate and then quit and filled up with water, drained it out and now engine wont turn over water drained out of the nozzle and the intake grate
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no that was it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Remove the spark plugs from the engine. Then try to crank it over.