Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

1990 4.3l mercuiser, boat stalls then restarts. I have a

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: 1990 4.3l mercuiser, boat stalls then restarts. I have a lead from coil to key switch and can keep it running
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: That's as far as I've got
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with/?

Where is your lead connected to at the key switch, is it attached to the purple wire, or the red/purple wire?