Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Motor runs fine in a tub or with "ears" on. when we get to

Customer Question

motor runs fine in a tub or with "ears" on. when we get to the lake it will run fine for about fifty yards then wont run above an idle. it has new fuel tank ,gas line ,plugs squeeze bulb.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I read what you wrote. Did you have any specific or general questions that you wanted me to answer? Or did you just want to have a conversation about the engine?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
whats wrong with it ?
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

I wouldn't have any idea. How would I know what is wrong with your specific engine?

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Did you want to try and figure out what might be wrong with your engine together?

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for phone service but the system says that your payment did not go through to authorize the call. Did you want to get that worked out, or do you want to stay online?