Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Waverunner won't start. Won't even turn over. I tried

Customer Question

Waverunner won't start. Won't even turn over. I tried charging battery. Still nothing when I try to start. When I push the security button, the security light goes off, but I don't hear the usual 2 beeps.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also, pressing the FOB unlock button causes the security light to turn on or off, so the FOB battery is fine.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 3 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

I do not see a make model and year of your ski listed. The top section in your post where that normally appears is compacted for some reason so if the information is there, I can't see it. Let us know what you own please, and we will help you resolve the issue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2012 yamaha waverunner... base 3 seat VX model
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
nevermind....taking too long to answer... cancel my request
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 3 months ago.

No problem. I am sorry you thought you were going to get a live conversation here.