Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a a 1996 150 two stroke saltwater series Yamaha on my

Customer Question

I have a a 1996 150 two stroke saltwater series Yamaha on my Grady White After going for about 7 miles it starts to break up and vibrates sometimes it seems to go into limp home mode everything seems to be good compression cool engines oil Is good turning off engine seems to fix it temporarily but then it happens again fix it temporarily but then it happens again I have stopped engine was long as 30 40 minutes water flow is good Engine is running cool It is with a certified Yamaha dealer right now they cannot seem to figure it out any helpful hints thank you Manny
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.

Hi Manny, my name is Jason.

I read what you wrote. Do you have the model number on the engine? What kinds of questions did you have?

Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.

Hi Manny, it looks like you read my reply and logged off without responding back. The website has charged you to speak with me, was this something you still wanted help with or did you want to call it quits?