Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

2005 Volvo GXI-F, feltr as if it ran out of fuel, now only

Customer Question

2005 Volvo GXI-F , feltr as if it ran out of fuel , now only idles in neutral and sets a code for injector b open low and wont fire inject bank b at all , and code wont clear
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: I am a marine mechanic , I have a stats scanner , it shows no codes other then 81 injector b open/low but wont clear , engine is cool and oil psi is good , have you seen ecm cause issue ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Did you have any specific or general questions that you wanted my to answer? Or did you need the troubleshooting steps from the service manual?

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Are you still with me?