Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

2006 baylnr 17.5 in\out merccruser 3.0 wops. my battery was

Customer Question

2006 baylnr 17.5 in\out merccruser 3.0 wops. my battery was stolin .put new one in. the trim tilt doesnt work . the wires confuse me I put all the extra wires to positive and just one cable to neg is thaie some wires to be on the negitive wich one ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Dave
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Hi Dave, my name is Jason.

Can you take a picture so I can see how your battery is hooked up, and all of the cables that you have.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Jason dont have a camera I thaugh you had a scmatic of the electrical im gonna go to the boat repair shop sorry we couldnt solve the problim ill use you next time I have a problem
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Can you tell me what color wires you have? The schematics don't always match the boat.